JioFi Customer Care Number
Since JioFi is an electronic device, it may be possible that you face minor issues with it. So here are few important JioFi Customer Care Number(s) by which you’ll be able to contact the customer care executives and resolve your doubts which can be ether software bugs or hardware problems. JIO Wifi Service Support Helpline Number/ Contact no is accessible 24×7.
We have shared JioFi customer care toll free number to enable you to contact the customer care team free of cost. For general issues and complaints you can go through the FAQ section which is placed on the official website of the company. The best thing is JioFi customer care number toll free No is available all day long so there won’t be any issues contacting the executives.
JioFi Customer Care Number
|Reliance JioFi Customer Care Phone No||1800-889-9999|
|JioFi Customer Care Helpline Number||1860-893-3333|
Solve JioFi Problems Without Calling On JioFi Customer Care Number
If you want to resolve your doubts without calling the customer care team, this is what you can do:
- Visit the official website of Jio and go through its FAQ Section.
- There you’ll get to see three columns on the page. First column is of – I want to know something about my..
- Below that column, services & devices section is mentioned.
- Press on it and then choose JioFi from the list.
- After pressing, you will be able to see some general questions and answers. Go through this section and find solution of your query.
Check Here: Reliance JioFi Plans
About the Device
After launching Jio SIM, the company has introduced its flagship gadget known by the name “JioFi”. JioFi provide high speed internet access to 3G phone via wifi. This has helped many customers in accessing high speed internet connection at reasonable rate. This electronic device has made it so easy for 3G phone users to enjoy 4G high speed internet connectivity.
- Customers can enjoy 4G features on 2G/3G smart phones.
- By using Jio 4G voice app, the customers can make video and HD voice calls, audio and video conference and can even send SMS
- Can access full 4G speed – download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
- Recommended to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices (smartphone, tablets, laptops and smart TVs)
- It has amazing 2300mAh battery that supports up to 6 hours of surf time.
If you like to call the customer care team by dialing JioFi Customer Care Number but the line is busy; try to contact the customer care executives through MyJio app. For this, you just need to open up MyJio app and login to your account. Then swipe left sidebar and select Jio Care option. After that, write your doubts or complaint in message format and press the button to send it. You’ll soon get a reply from the customer care team.
Also Check: Jio Fiber Customer Care Number
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost of the JioFi device?
The cost of the device is Rs.1999/-
- How much time will it take for the Jio SIM to get activated?
Activations through Paper CAF
|After the completion of tele-verification, automatically the unlimited plan benefits will get activated in your account.|
|Activations using eKYC|
The unlimited plan benefits will automatically get activated, if your connection has been activated via eKYC using Aadhar Card, after completing the verification of CAF & POA/POI details.
Check Now: New Reliance Jio Dongle 2
- I forgot my JioFi number. How to know my number?
If you forgot your number you can know your JioFi number by following any of the below placed methods:
Method 1: Use MyJio App
- Open MyJio App and login with your account by using Jio ID & Password.
- You’ll get to see your Jio Number at the top of the screen
Method 2: Send SMS
- SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number
- If you wish to send SMS by using any Non Jio number, then you have to send the SMS to 7021799999. After sending the SMS you will get an SMS displaying your Jio number associated with the specified IMEI
- For Example: SMS Jio 123456789123456 to 199 or 7021799999
- In order to see your JioFi IMEI number, open the battery compartment and remove the battery. Or, check the cover of your device original box.
- Where can I buy the device?
LYF-powered JioFi device is easily purchasable at all Reliance Digital stores, Dx Mini Stores and jio.com. You can also Press Here to buy.
Note: For more details just call on JioFi Customer Care Number or visit the Official Website.