Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is an Indian LTE mobile network operator. To assist those who are looking for Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number, we have mentioned complete details concerning Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Toll Free Number/ Jio Helpline Contact Number TN, email address and other relevant details.
The company’s headquarters are located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company offers wireless 4G LTE service network and is the only “VoLTE-only” operator in India. You can fetch all other details concerning the company and its latest plans and offers by calling on Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number which is mentioned below.
Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number|
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number||1860-893-3333|
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Helpline Number|
|From Jio number||198 or 199|
|From Other numbers (Toll Free)||1800-889-9999|
|Tele-verification to activate both HD voice & data services||1977|
|Tele-verification to activate data services only||1800-890-1977|
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Phone Number – Pre-booking Voucher status|
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Service Number (LYF Smartphone & JioFi)|
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care No for JioFiber Customers|
|Customer Care Number Tamil Nadu – for Jio Corporate customers|
|TN Customer Care Number (Online shopping) – For any online shopping related assistance|
Check Out: JioFi Customer Care Number
Reliance Jio Tamil Nadu Email ID
|Customer Care||[email protected], [email protected]|
|For Any Kind Of Help||[email protected]|
|Appellate Authority||[email protected]|
Know Here: Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans
About The Company
Reliance Jio is a telecommunications service providing company in India and is now best recognized for its 4G network services. The company is owned by Mukesh Ambani and it works as the subsidiary of Reliance Industries.
The company offers mobile telephony and wireless internet services under 4G network in India. Its range of products includes Jionet WiFi, 4G Broadband, LYF Smartphones, Jioapps and JioFi WiFi routers. it has network across India and is serving millions of customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- From where can I recharge to get Triple cashback offer?
- On recharge of Rs. 399 or above Plans you will get triple cashback.
- The recharge must be made between 10th of November to 25th December from all available recharge channels via the company’s stores, MyJio, Partner Retail stores, JioMoney, Paytm, Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and MobiKwik.
- After recharging your SIM you will get instant cashback in wallet by respective digital wallet partners according to the offer.
- The ecommerce vouchers will be delivered immediately after recharging your device and this can be viewed in MyJio app under My Coupons.
Check Here: Jio Fiber Customer Care Number
- I am not able to make calls. What do I do?
- In such situation, check whether or not you have an active plan with validity on your number
- Check whether or not your smartphone is compatible with Jio 4G
- Make sure that your Android or iOS mobile phone is updated with software
- Make sure that you have completed the tele-verification process after purchasing you SIM
- Just check whether you are getting VoLTE / LTE / 4G sign beside the signal bars on your handset or not
- Ensure the network settings on your device are enabled
- On which devices can I use JioTV?
iOS and Android devices users can enjoy such services on their smartphone. Customers are required to have iOS version 7.0 or higher, Android OS version 4.1 or higher to enjoy such services.
- How many Star channels are there on Hotstar app?
There are 19 Star TV Network channels on Hotstar app and soon 5 more channels will be added.
You Can Also Check: Reliance Jio Customer Care Number
- How do I come back to JioTV app after watching a programme on Hotstar app?
For this you just need to press on the link ‘Back to JioTV’ on the top left. This will take you back to the TV Guide page.
- What is the minimum internet bandwidth required for JioTV?
It requires a minimum internet bandwidth of 300 Kbps.
Note: This is all about Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number, for more details go through the Official Website.