How to Become A Paytm Seller
Paytm usage is consistently rising and within a very short period of time Paytm has become one of the leading players in the e-Commerce market in India. All of us know prefers buying goods online. So here we are guiding you about How to Become A Paytm Seller in easy and simple steps. The company was started with online mobile and DTH Recharging Services and has now converted into a full blown e-commerce website offering multiple goods and services.
It has opened doors for the unemployed peoples by providing various job opportunities. Not only you can purchase goods via Paytm but also be a seller and start your own business by completing the Paytm seller registering on its site. Also this is the best time to become seller on this e-commerce site, as its demand is increasing and is a growing company. Here in this page we’ll guide you about How to Sell Products on Paytm? Have a look…
How to Become A Paytm Seller
People who want to start business can go through the below given procedure of how to become a Paytm seller and begin selling.
Pre Checklist For The Register On Paytm As Seller
- VAT/CST Registration from your State Government
- Open a Current bank account on your Firm Name.
In case of the LLP and Private limited companies you must have VAT/CST Registration. VAT Registration is Mandatory for Selling your product on this site.
Check Out! How To Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank Account
Paytm Seller Registration
If you want to start selling your products then first of all complete the registration process on Paytm’s website. This is a very simple process that will take your few minutes and is free of cost.
- Visit its official website i.e. paytm.com and go to Paytm seller registration.
- Now enter your name, phone, email and select a password for the account.
- Complete the email and mobile number verification process.
- After this update business information and address.
- Provide KYC Documents (to know which documents are required read below)
- Approve the terms and conditions.
- Update your catalog of products.
- That’s it now you can Begin selling on Paytm
Still if you find any problem regarding its services then you can call on Paytm Customer Care 24×7 number i.e. 9643 979797.
Documents required for Paytm seller registration
These are the documents and information that is required if you want sell product –
- Name of the Business (Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship)
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of cancelled cheque
- VAT registration
- In case VAT registration is not available, then the seller must submit a Paytm VAT registration undertaking.
- Scan copy of address proof
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
Look On! Paytm Customer Care
Guide to Sell Products on Paytm
Here we will tell you how selling is done with this e-commerce site. After completing the registration process, it is very easy to sell your product. What you have to do is –
- List all the products that you want to sell on Paytm’s marketplace in a best way you can or that attracts large number of customers to see your product.
- After that if the customer sees your product and like it then he/she will make a purchase.
- You will get a notification through your email to ship the product.
- Now you have to deliver the product and confirm the shipment.
- Now the company will deposit the funds into your bank account (as per the payment term) after deducting its fees.
So here we have provided you with the complete guidance regarding how to become a Paytm seller. This is the right time to grab this opportunity as the company is growing very fast. If you find any query regarding the information given tell us in the comment box below…
Follow To See!!!
|How to Create a PayTM Account||How To Buy And Sell On Ebay|
|Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number||How To Get The Best Hotel Deals|
|Non-Smartphone Users Can Now Use Paytm||How To Connect Mobile Internet To PC|