File Online Complaint in Consumer Court
Consumer has the right to lodge grievance if he/she is dissatisfied with any product or service. So, let’s learn “How to File Online Complaint in Consumer Court”. There are different kinds of complaints that one can lodge by visiting the concerned consumer court and by submitting the necessary credentials.
If you find yourself being exploited by manufacturers and being charged High prices, underweight and under measurements, violent behaviour, unnecessary conditions, non-natural scarcity etc. then File Complaint In Consumer Court.
You can also visit the Consumers Helpline official site to Register and View the Grievance Status. We all are consumer of goods & services in some way and it is our right to submit Consumer Court Online Complaint under the Consumer Protection Act. There are some laws which protect the consumers to some extent that we had discussed in this page.
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
File Online Complaint in Consumer Court
Apart from basic commodities that we need for survival, we also require other goods and supplies such as smart phones, appliances, gadgets, cosmetics, etc. Therefore, while buying these products we expect good value of the money that we spent in buying these goods.
However, in many instances consumers of these goods get cheated. Thus, they have the right to File Online Complaint in Consumer Court. So, those who are confused in the daunting situation of “How To File a Complaint in Consumer Court” can follow below given steps to submit Consumer Forum Online Complaint.
How To File Online Complaint in Consumer Court?
- First of all, go to the official website of National Consumer Helpline that is www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in
- After visiting the official web portal, press on “Complaint Registration” tab that is available in menu bar at top of homepage.
- This will re-direct you on a new window. Now, hit on “Register your Complaint…” link.
- Then, press on “Sign Up” tab that is available in front of “Register Here Online”.
- Fill asked details such as First, Last Name, Gender, Contact Number, etc and Captcha Code.
- Finally hit on “Sign In” tab.
- After registering, select the type of complaint and submit asked details.
Press Here: To Register Complaint
Note: Consumers can file multiple complaints using the same log in and you can track it online. Moreover, you can File Online Complaint in Consumer Court in both Hindi as well as in English.
Register You Complaints through NCH & UMANG APP
Apart from lodging Consumer Court Complaint Online, you can also register your grievances through NCH App and UMANG App. For downloading these apps, you need to go to Google Play Store or you can get it from Apple App Store.
Who is Eligible to File Complaint?
Below given people are eligible to File Online Complaint in Consumer Court as per Consumer Protection Act, 1986. Have a look!!
- Relatives of a Consumer
- Central or State Government
- Any Registered Volunteered Organization
- Legal Heirs of a Deceased Consumer
- A Group of Consumers Having Common Interest
National Consumer Complaint Forum Details
In case of any query, issue or grievance, you can get in touch with the customer care representatives of Consumer court through the following. Have a look!!
|Consumer Court Helpline Number||1800-11-4000 or 14404|
|Timings||All Days except National Holidays (0930 AM To 0530 PM)|
|Consumer Court Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||Department Of Consumer Affairs, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001|
Steps to Track Grievance Status
Step 1: Go to web portal National Consumer Helpline – consumerhelpline.gov.in
Step 2: Press on “Track Grievance” link that is available under “Other” head at middle of homepage.
Step 3: A new page asking Docket Number and Register Mobile Number will appear.
Step 4: Enter asked information and press on “Submit” button.
Step 5: All the details concerning your Grievance Status will appear. Check it and take a print out of same for further reference.
Press Here: To Track Complaint
Important & Frequently Asked Queries
Ques 1: How many levels of consumer forums are available to lodge a complaint in case of dissatisfaction concerning a particular product or service?
Ans: Generally, there are three levels of consumer forums available to lodge complaint
- District Forum
- State Forum
- National Commission
Ques 2: How To File A Case In Consumer Court?
Ans: Consumers can file complaint in consumer court by visiting the official website via online mode. Other than this, you can also send notice to the opposite party specifying the error in the product or submit a formal complaint under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
Ques 3: What are the issues to consider when filing a complaint?
Ans: These are some of the issues that are to be consider when filing a Consumer complaint–
- Check where the jurisdiction would lie and then ascertain the value of the claim.
- Afterwards, lodge your grievance depending upon the amount of money or compensation you wish from the opposite party for the deficient service he/she has provided you or for the defective product that you have been sold.
- It is important to note that most Judges in these courts will be able to tell if you are unnecessarily filing a complaint & are just trying to make a quick buck.
So it is the right of consumers to stand against the malpractices followed by traders. In this article, we have provided the step-wise instructions on “how to file online complaint in consumer court”. Consumers are the king of the market so fight for your right.
If you have any sort of query concerning the article “How To File Complaint In Consumer Court Online”, then share with us by posting your comments in below given comment box. For more updates, stay connected with us on our web page customerkarts.com
Also Check Below Given Links!!
|How To Track A Phone Number||Public Holidays In India|
|RockAuto Customer Service Number||GST Customer Care|
|APPSC Contact Number||Airtel Payment Bank Customer Care|