Birth Certificate Lucknow
Birth Registration is the first step that gives permanent recognition before law. Those who are planning for a child must be aware of Birth Certificate Lucknow, as it is a mandatory record that safeguards the right of a child. Through this page, you will also get to know the (e-Nagarsewa) Online Process of Death Registration.
It is obligatory in India, to record every child birth under Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969 with the concerned UT Government/State within the period of 21 days. Birth Certificate acts as a proof while taking admission in school or college, for acquiring their voter right and many other rights.
Birth Certificate Lucknow
How To Apply for Birth Certificate Lucknow?
Indian Citizens can make registration for Lucknow Birth Certificate in three ways such as:
- Through Online Mode
- Through CSC Centre
- Through Tehsil or Municipality or District Magistrate Office
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
#1 Lucknow Nagar Nigam Birth Certificate (Online Mode) –
Individuals need to follow below presented steps to Get Lucknow Birth Certificate Online, have a look!
- Visit the official site, i.e., e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps/
- Now, hit on “Press Here” tab that is available at right side of homepage under “For Citizen Centric Services” section.
- On a new page, hit on “Online Birth Certificate Registration” link.
- Again a new page asking some details will appear on your desktop. Fill asked information carefully.
- Finally, press on “Submit” button.
Press Here >> Birth Certificate Lucknow Registration Link
Press Here >> Verify Birth Certificate
Press Here >> Download/Search Lucknow Birth Certificate Status
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Birth of the person for whom the certificate is required
- High school Mark sheet
- Affidavit, if birth is being registered after one year of its occurrence
- Hospital Birth Proof
# 2 Through CSC Centre
Indian citizens can also apply for Birth Certificate Lucknow through CSC Centres, commonly called “Common Service Centres”. These centres are opened by government in order to provide assistance to general public of India by procuring their documents and other related certificates.
- For applying through concerned Common Service Centres, you need to submit Lucknow Birth Certificate Application Form.
- After submitting the Application Form, you will receive an SMS intimating about the same.
- Also, CSCs required charges for registration and submit it to the Nagar Nigam.
- As soon as, the birth certificate is issued it will be made available on the official website, or you can contact the Common Service Centres or Nagar Nigam Service Center for the same.
Press Here to See: How To Apply for Duplicate Birth Certificate
# 3 Through Tehsil or Municipality or District Magistrate Office
- You need to visit the local Tehsil or Municipality or District Magistrate Office where the child birth took place. He/She will direct you in getting Birth Certificate Lucknow.
- Along with application form, you have to submit two photographs (passport size). One photograph will be paste on the birth certificate and other will be kept for Government records.
Find Out: How to Change Name on Birth Certificate
Steps to Apply for Death Certificate Lucknow
Follow below stated instructions, in order to apply for Lucknow Nagar Nigam Death Certificate.
- Go to the official website of Urban Local Bodies, Uttar Pradesh that is e- localbodies.up.nic.in
- After that, press on “E-city service” link that is present at left side of homepage.
- Under “For Citizen Centric Services” section, hit on “Press Here” tab.
- Now, press on “Online Birth Certificate Registration” link.
- Fill asked information and finally hit on “Submit” button.
Hit Here >> Lucknow Death Certificate Registration Link
Hit Here >> Verify Death Certificate
Hit Here >> Check/Download/Search Death Certificate Status
Note: You can also download Birth and Death Certificate Lucknow by pressing on this Direct Link .
In Case Of Any Query, you can approach to below specified address or you can also write mail to below specified email.
Grievance Redressal & Emergency Contact:
Director of Urban Local Bodies
Email: [email protected]
For Technical Issues: mail to [email protected]
Other Useful Links:
|Check Public Grievance||Hit Here|
|Re-Open Existing Grievance||Hit Here|
|Register New Grievance|
Birth Certificate Lucknow Related Queries
Ques 1: What is the procedure to check the status of my Lucknow Birth Certificate?
- Go to Official Site >> e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
- Press on “Birth Certificate” Tab.
- On a new page, again hit “Check Status Birth Certificate” Tab.
- Fill asked details and press on submit button.
Ques 2: What is the process of getting Birth Certificate Lucknow from Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: You can get Birth Certificate Lucknow from Uttar Pradesh by visiting hospital where the child was born, Through Nagar Nigam Service/ Citizen Service Center or through online mode.
Ques 3: How one can apply for birth certificate online?
Ans: Collect vital records >> Obtain certified copy of your birth certificate >> Visit Official Site >> Fill Online Form.
Ques 4: Can Gram Panchayat issue Birth Certificate Lucknow?
Ans: Yes, Gram Panchayat is allowed to issue Birth Certificate Lucknow.
The time period of registering child with the respective State or Union Territory is within 21 days of the birth. So, those who are planning for a child must have adequate information about the birth certificate registration process that can be done through online mode, through NNS/CSC’s.
For registering the birth, citizens also need to pay some charges and required to submit specified documents. For your ease, we have stated all vital information regarding Birth Certificate Lucknow including the contact details which may prove helpful in case of any grievances.
This is how you can apply for Birth Certificate Lucknow. For any query or complaint, you can comment in the below given comment box or visit the Official Website.
Have a Look Below!!
|Birth Certificate Vellore||Ration Card List in UP|
|Astro Customer Service Number||Airtel Caller Tunes Number|
|Speed Post Customer Care Number||Ration Card List In Odisha|