BBNL Customer Care
Bharat Broadband Network Limited is a government undertaking, introduced to create the National Optical Fiber Network in India. If you want to extract more information about BharatNet, just call on BBNL Customer Care Number, the detail of which is provided here.
Calling on BBNL Customer Service Toll Free Helpline No / BBNL Phone Number seems to be the quickest way to contact the helpdesk department and resolve your issues. However, if you wish, you can also send an email on BBNL Customer Care Email Id and get customer care assistance.
The company aim to deliver minimum of 100 Mbps broadband connectivity to each one of all 250,000 Gram panchayats, covering around 625,000 villages. If you are facing any general issues, kindly refer to the FAQ on the website www.bbnl.nic.in
BBNL Customer Care
BBNL Customer Care Toll Free Number
BBNL Toll Free Number To File a Complaint: 18004257281
BBNL Customer Care Helpline Number
BBNL Customer Care Contact Number to Extract information: 080-67995700
BBNL Customer Care Email Id
BBNL Email Address: [email protected]
BBNL Registered Office
CBI road, Ganganagar
RT nagar post
BBNL Official Website
Official Website: www.bbnl.nic.in
BBNL Customer Care Number
Share Your Valuable Inputs With The Company
You can quickly share your feedback and suggestion with the customer care executives by filling and submitting the feedback form. The form is accessible on the official website www.bbnl.nic.in To send you feedback, you just need to send your message along with details including your name, phone number, email id, address and code.
Know Cheapest Data Tariffs: Best Internet Plans in India
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. What is BBNL?
Bharat Broadband Network Limited is considered as a Special Purpose Vehicle, introduced by the Indian Government. The main objective of the company is to Establish, Manage and Operate NOFN. The firm has been incorporated on 25/02/2012 as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)/ Company under Companies Act (1956).
#2. What are the major highlights of National Optical Fiber Project (NOFN)?
The major importance of this project is as follows:
- It is the world’s largest rural broadband connectivity project via optical fibre
- New incremental optical fibre cable marked around 6 lakh Km is to be laid
- Indigenous equipment design and manufacturing will take place under “Make in India”
- With the help of this, usage of existing resources Optical fibre (dark fibre) will be Optimized
- Over 2.4 lakh Gram Panchayats in India to be connected on optical fibre
- There are minimum 100 Mbps bandwidth at each Gram Panchayat
- For all Service Providers it will act like a non-discriminatory Access infrastructure
- For the first time ever, any geographically widespread country like India has used GPON technology.
- To deliver high speed, Wi-Fi connectivity at each ONT is introduced.
Get List of: Best Mobile Payment Apps in India
#3. What is the cost of the project and who will provide the funding?
Total project cost is around 30000 crores (approx.). Project Funding will be done from Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) Government of India.
#4. Why Optical Fibre is being used for Digital India?
Considering the fact that optical fibre carries higher bandwidth applications and is the most economical means of communication, it is being used.
#5. What are the different technologies being used?
In NOFN Project, GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) technology will be used. It is considered as an open standard technology.
Know Here: How To Connect Mobile Internet To PC
#6. What is the Government policy for driving National Broadband?
The National Telecom Policy (NTP) 2012 states the following:
- It targeted 175 Million Connection by 2017.
- Deliver affordable and reliable broadband on demand across the country.
- It has targeted 600 Million Connection by 2020 at minimum 2 mbps speed and higher speed up to 100 mbps on demand.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Note: For more updated information related to BBNL Customer Care Number, visit the Official Website or stay in touch with us only at customerkarts.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Activate/De-Activate DND||Latest Recharge Plans|
|How to Track Stolen Phones||Online Mobile Recharge|
|Top 10 4G Mobile In India||25 Amazing Facts About Mobile|
|How To Link Aadhaar With Bank Account||How to Choose a Smartphone|