Airtel Data Card Customer Care
Airtel is an Indian mobile operator that offers its services across the globe. Just dial Airtel Data Card Customer Care Toll Free Number to resolve some of your trickiest doubts related to data card. You can also use Airtel Data Card Customer Care No to get instant customer service support from the company.
Airtel 3G/4G Data Card Contact Number is accessible 24×7 to serve the customers 24 hours and 7 days a week. Instead of using Airtel 4G Data Card Customer Care Number, customers can also send their grievances or complaints by using Airtel Data Card Email Id.
The company deals with Fixed line telephone Mobile phone, Broadband, Digital television, Internet television, IPTV and Satellite television services. To know more about the services and products of Airtel, call on Airtel Data Card Customer Care Number, the details of which is given right below.
Airtel Data Card Customer Care
Airtel Data Card Toll Free Number
- Airtel Data Card Customer Care Contact Number (Non-Airtel Users): 1800-103-0405
- Airtel 3G Data Card Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-103-4444
- Airtel portable Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800-103-1111
Airtel Data Card Helpline Number
- Airtel Data Card Phone number (Airtel SIM Only): 198
- Airtel Data Card Customer Service Number (Airtel SIM only): 121
- Airtel 4G/3G/2G Technical Direct Call Customer Care Number: 12118
Airtel Data Card Customer Care Email Id
Press Here>> To Find An Airtel Store Near Your Location
Airtel Data Card Customer Care Number
Follow Airtel On facebook:
Follow the company on facebook and get updated details concerning its newly launched plans and offers. To follow Airtel on Facebook, visit the website www.airtel.in and scroll down the home page and press on Facebook icon.
After pressing the Facebook icon which is displayed at the bottom right side of the page, you will be taken to the Airtel Official Facebook Page. On the official page you need to hit on “Follow” or “like” tab.
Follow Airtel On Twitter:
To share your queries and concerns with the executives, follow the company on twitter. For this, official visit the website www.airtel.in and on the home page, press on Twitter icon. Just after pressing the icon, you’ll be redirected to the Official Airtel Twitter Page. On that page, you need to hit on “follow” tab which is displayed at the top right corner.
You Can Also Follow Airtel On:
Share Your Relevant Feedback
The quickest way to share your feedback or suggestion with the customer care team of the company is by filling and sending the Feedback Form. The form is available on the company’s official website www.airtel.in
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. I have queries related to my data card/dongle
To resolve any sort of queries related to your data card, just call on Airtel Data Card Customer Care Number 121.
#2. What transactions can I do using Airtel Payments Bank?
By using the Airtel Payments Bank app, following transactions can be done:
- By using this, you can use Airtel Payments Bank to pay postpaid, DTH & Data card
- You can quickly recharge your prepaid mobile, DTH connection and Data cards
- You can Transfer Money to your friend, family, merchant or a bank account
- With the help of Airtel Payments Bank you can pay electricity bill, gas bill, water bills and insurance premium of any insurance policy
Get Here Helpdesk/Service Center 24 Hr Support No: Airtel Customer Care
#3. I want to know my data usage
To extract such information, you need to login at airtel.in and go through Usage section. However, you can also choose to download “My Airtel App” and go to My Account then press on Data Balance to get information about your data usage.
Know about: Airtel Internet Settings
#4. I want to activate 3G data pack
To activate 3G packs yourself, here’s what you can do:
- To get assistance through online means, sign in to your account with the help of your prepaid mobile number on the company’s official website. After that, you need to hit on the ‘View Packs’ which is given on the homescreen. Now can browse all recharges here and press on “3G/4G Data Recharge” to check the options o 3G packs available.
- You can also choose to dial *121*111# and get details on available 3G packs.
- You can also download “myAirtel app” and add your prepaid account on it with the help of the ‘Add account’ link which is given under the ‘My Accounts’ section. There you need to press on the prepaid account and go for the option ‘Account Balance’. After that, you can easily buy a pack by pressing on ‘Browse Plans’. Swipe towards left to get ‘3G/4G Data Recharge’.
Press Here>> To Read More Data Card Related FAQs
Note: To resolve your queries related to Data card, just pick up your phone and call on Airtel Data Card Customer Care No. For more details visit the Official Website or stay in touch with us only at customerkarts.com
Check Related Links
|Airtel DND Activation Code||Airtel Caller Tunes Number|
|Airtel Landline Customer Care Number||Airtel Broadband Customer Care|
|Airtel USSD Codes||Airtel V-Fiber Broadband Plans|
|Airtel Payment Bank Customer Care||Airtel Tamil Nadu Customer Care|