Tata Docomo 3G/GPRS Internet Settings
Tata Docomo presents fast speed internet service for its users across the country. It has a large network of communication and internet accessibility. Users need to maintain Tata Docomo 3G/GPRS Internet Settings on their mobile phone, android phone, PC, Laptop, Tablets etc. for proper use of internet. We have given simple steps for Manual GPRS Settings or via SMS for Mobile phones. Some of the users could not use internet due to wrong Tata Docomo Internet Settings.
Please have a look for maintain Tata Docomo 3G/GPRS Internet Settings properly on your Mobile phones and enjoy the world of Tata docomo internet. There are two types of internet settings via sms or manually. Users can get tata docomo 2g/ 3g settings from below segment of this page.
Tata Docomo users need to send a SMS to a toll free number and they will instantly get internet settings, Follow these steps:
Tata Docomo 3G/GPRS Internet Settings For Mobile via SMS:
- Write a text message as <INTERNET> and Send it to 52270 (Toll free) for Tata Docomo Internet Settings.
- Wait until you receive a return message of internet settings.
- After some time you will get a SMS with internet settings.
- Save these settings as your default settings.
- Now you should restart your mobile phone.
- And after this process user will be able to use the GPRS or Internet service on their mobile.
Tata Docomo Internet Settings for Android Mobile
Sometimes it happens that settings via SMS could not be completed due to any technical reason. In this case users need to maintain settings manually as following:
- Go to the Main Menu and tap settings of the Mobile Phone
- Now select the option of Wireless & Networks connection
- Go to APN (Access Point Names) open option for new APN
- Write new connection name as “TATA DOCOMO”
- APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET for 2G services
- APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC for 3G services
- Leave Username and Password field blank
- Select the MCC: 405
- Select the MNC: According to Your State as we given below in table
- Locate Homepage to http://google.com
- Access Point to Yes
- Change Proxy to Enabled
- Set Server IP address to 10.124.94.7
- Set Port address to 9401 or 8080
- Set Data Bearer as GPRS or Packet Data
- Arrange Authentication type as Normal
- Now Save this settings
- Enable TATA DOCOMO APN from Access Point Names
- Exit from Settings menu and just restart your Mobile Phone
Now use internet and enjoy internet as you want. You can watch your favorite video songs on You Tube at minimum data charges. Users can download their favorite songs or movies from internet. Users may use Tata Docomo Photon Plus for fastest internet speed.
Circle Wise MCC & MNC Codes for Tata Docomo Internet Settings
|Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana)||405||25|
|Bihar (including Jharkhand)||405||27|
|Delhi Metro & NCR||405||29|
|Gujarat (including Daman and Diu & Silvassa)||405||30|
|Jammu & Kashmir||405||33|
|Kerala (including Lakshadweep and Minicoy)||405||35|
|Madhya Pradesh (including Chhattisgarh)||405||37|
|Maharashtra (including Goa)||405||38|
|North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura)||405||40|
|Odisha (formerly Orissa)||405||41|
|Punjab (including Chandigarh & Panchkula)||405||42|
|Tamil Nadu (including Puducherry)||405||44|
|Uttar Pradesh East||405||45|
|Uttar Pradesh West (including Uttarakhand)||405||46|
|West Bengal (including Andaman Nicobar Islands, and Sikkim)||405||47|
Something Important to Know:
Users should maintain minimum 1 Rs. balance for data use otherwise standard data charges will be applicable for internet use. While you are in roaming enable roaming data for using internet in roaming.