Sony Ericsson Reset Code
If you’re using a Sony Ericsson Phone and it isn’t working properly, then the Sony Ericsson reset codes provided here will help you in resolving your problem. Requirement of Sony Mobile Hard Reset Format Code or default Password arise when mobiles does not perform accurately.
Many people have suffered the problems when your mobiles, tablets, smart phones become slow, frozen etc. Resetting code will erase all settings, applications and data added by the user. Sony Ericsson is a multinational mobile phone company founded on 02nd October 2001.
Sony Ericsson is a telecom equipment industry serves customers world widely by offering Smartphones, Wearables, Wireless systems & Wireless voice devices. Users before using Hard Reset Format Code must ensure your phone model and IMEI, Country, Networks name etc for best results.
List of queries asked related to Sony Ericsson Reset Code:
- How to reset code Sony Ericsson?
- Sony Ericsson hard reset code?
- How to reset phone lock code Sony Ericsson?
- How to remove phone lock code Sony Ericsson?
- How to unlock phone code Sony Ericsson?
- How to enter unlock code Sony Ericsson?
- How to put unlock code in Sony Ericsson?
- How to root Sony Ericsson mobile?
Related to these queries, here we are providing some Sony Ericsson Reset Code for convenience of customers. This will help users in resolving their Sony mobiles related problems such as your phone is slow, freezing, not responsive, responding incorrectly, or you can’t remember the phones password?
Users carefully used the reset codes provided here. During Sony Ericsson Reset Code settings, phone must be fully charged. If in between power is discharged, your phone will not perform any functions either of resetting or anything else. Phone must be atleast 70% charged, so that no problem will appear & you will be on safe side.
Some Sony Ericsson secret Reset Codes:
- Dial * *04*0000*0000*0000# for Enter to phone menu without SIM: After Wrong PIN: press NO.
- Dial *#06# to cheek IMEI no.
- Dial <0000> for Reset Language and select English as a default language
- Dial <- data-blogger-escaped-i=””>for cheek SIM lock status.
- Dial 0# to see last dialed numbers.
- Dial >*<<*<*> or >*<<*<*> for cheek mobiles Programming.
- Dial > * <- data-blogger-escaped-b=””>for cheek Sony Ericsson Secret Menu -Software version, Service info, Service tests.
- Dial 904059 + > for Phone Test. and dial (to exit 3 + <).
Sony Mobile Reset Format Code:
Step1: firstly, press menu from main screen.
Step2: Now, Go to settings and hit privacy.
Step3: Select reset phone.
Step4: Here, you need to enter password to confirm.
Step5: After this process, your phone starts resetting to original factory settings.
Step1: Users, need to first turn off their Sony Mobile phones.
Step2: Now, you need to press and hold right and left key simultaneously.
Step3: Press and release power key.
Step4: Now, only thing you need to do is; follow resetting steps shown on screen to complete hard reset.
For Sony Ericsson Master Reset Code:
- Visitors, you need to press Menu, from the standby screen.
- Hit settings and go to Master Reset.
- Now, scroll to and select Reset Settings or Reset Device.
- Your Sony Ericsson mobile phone will start again.
- Press Continue.
Dear visitors, before trying these reset codes, you need to be attentive. One thing that you need to remember is that formatting your mobile phone will erase your important data entirely. The way to prevent from losing all your vital information, you need to backup your mobile phone once. One thing you need to remember is that when you are entering these unlock codes, you only have four chances otherwise your phone could permanently lock. This code will remove all phone memory & reset your mobile phone. We advised you to save all phone numbers, important message and other information to the sim or memory card etc.