Mobile Phones On EMI In India
Mobile phones on EMI in India allow you to get your favorite phone in your hand within no time. Finding a mobile that will meet all your needs within your budget is very frustrating. If you are looking for the high-end mobile phone of your dream then EMI options is the best way to buy from. Consumers can choose and buy from a vast range of products and services – from Mobile Phones to Computer, Laptop and more – On EMI In India.
There are so many brands of mobile phones available on EMI that gives buyers wide range of options to choose from. Buy mobile phones of top brands like Apple, Samsung, Micromax, Lenovo, Xolo, Sony and more on installments convenient for you. You can avail any of the mobile phone with EMI facility from selected Bank’s Credit Card.
EMIs have been around for a long time but blending it with the convenience of online shopping confers it a new angle altogether as the payment procedure is safe and reliable. Many online shopping sites assist customers by providing EMI payments for particular periods of time and you have your new mobile phone in your hand quicker than you thought. Their unique EMI payment options have served thousands of customers, enabling them to purchase the products of their choice with the added financial flexibility. But there are certain terms and conditions which must be adhered while purchasing mobile phones on EMI in India.
Terms and Conditions
- The EMI offers are valid for resident Indian citizens only.
- The EMI offers are valid only for selected products and/or services at selected Merchant entities.
- Tenure of EMI may vary with different product/services and Merchant Entities.
- Interest rates as conversed at the time of availing of the product(s) shall be applicable/ levied.
- All queries, complaints, and disputes with respect to any aspect/s pertain to the offer/product/services or quality of the products/services under the offer must be taken up by the Cardholders directly with the concerned Merchant Entities and that bank shall not entertain any such query/complaint/communication in this regard.
- Any Government levies / taxes like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax etc., arising out of the EMI offer/s shall be borne by the Cardholder.
- Once the credit card account is debited and the payment credited to the company, the product will be delivered under normal circumstances, within 7 to 10 working days.
Now let there be no distance between you and the mobile phone that you dream about. So be fully aware of what you are getting into, before making any commitment. Thus, you can go after the things you dream and desire, as long as you are sure that you can finance the same in the future. So let’s dream big and achieve more today.