How to Track Stolen Phones
So that was your busy day or you were in the party and collecting the best moments but after some time you find that … Your Phone is lost!!! Instead of being sad you should take a breath of ease because here you can find that How to Track Stolen Phone and can get it again. It can be very tough to deal with that situation, because as we know that at present time, everyone dependent on their phones for so many things. Many People don’t know that now they can easily find their phones by using the Apps. So, if you want to get the lost phone but you don’t know that how to Track Stolen Phones then you need not to worry. Here, we are going to share some Easy Steps to Find Your Lost Android Phone through Tracking.
How to Track Stolen Phones
Easy Steps to Find Your Lost Android Phone
- Firstly, Go to Android Device Manager.
- After that, Sign in with your Google Account by entering password and username which you have same one as in your missing phone.
- Now, on top left, you are able to see your Android device.
- If it is not that one which you are looking for, you are required to press on small down arrow which is available next to device name.
- After that, a list of will be opened in front of you, you just only need to choose correct device.
After following above mentioned steps, you may see the location of your device which is missing, but again there are 3 options will be come in front of you. Out of those 3 options that are Ring, Lock and Erase, you need to select any one.
- By hit on ‘Ring’ button, your device will ring which is useful to get android phone, if it is nearby you.
- If you have lost your phone, then press on ‘Lock’.
- In pop-up, you need to enter new password, and hit on ‘Confirm’ button. You may also enter recovery message and your phone number. These will display on device which is lost.
- When you are done to lock the lost device at all, press on ‘Lock’.
- Press on ‘GPS icon’ which is visible on top-right of box next to pencil icon, for locating device. For this feature to work, you need to have location access permit on your Android device. Your missing Device can now only be unlocked by using password which you have just set by following above steps.
- If you think you cannot recover your phone, you must use ‘Erase’ button. Erase option make factory reset on your device, But once you do this, Android Device Manager will also not work.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How to Talk To a Customer Care Executive||File Online Complaint in Consumer Court|
|Amazing Facts About Mobile||Online Mobile Recharge|
|How to Solve Hanging Problem in Smartphone||How to Write a Complaint Email to Customer Service|
Visitors, if you have Android device, you may track your lost device using Android Device Manager App… But you may only use this App if you log in with the same Google account as missing device. If you don’t find your android phone, you can follow the above given steps in which we given How to Track Stolen Phones. Visitors, we hope that this page will be beneficial for you and you may easily find your Stolen Phones.