Port In Reliance JIO 4G
Check out how to Port in Reliance JIO 4G from this page. The much awaited Reliance JIO 4G SIM are in market now but then also it is out of the reach of some of us as many of us don’t want to change our existing number. So to grab more customers Reliance Industries Ltd. owner Mr. Mukesh Ambani has started Reliance JIO MNP. Through which you can port your Mobile number whether it is Airtel, Idea, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Vodafone, etc. to Reliance JIO SIM and get “JIO Welcome offer”. By which you can avail Unlimited 4G callings, Unlimited 4G data, Unlimited SmS, Video callings and JIO Premium apps access till- 31st December 2016.
So we will know discuss about How to Easily Port In Your Existing Number to Reliance JIO? Firstly I want to tell you that Port (MNP) Mobile Number Portability is switching from your existing mobile operator to a new operator, without changing your number. Also before you port, check your Smartphone compatibility.
Port In Reliance Jio 4g
Press Here to Get: Reliance JIO 4G Sim Card
Benefits of Reliance JIO
These are the benefits which Reliance JIO is providing to its customers:
- Unlimited 4G data
- Unlimited Callings
- Unlimited SMS
- JIO apps Premium access.
- No Roaming charges.
- Rs 50 per GB 4G data after ending of JIO welcome offer after 31 December 2016
- 25% Extra Data for Students
How to Easily Port In Your Existing Number to Reliance JIO?
- Your first step is from your mobile number send a message by typing “< Port > < space> < mobile number >” to 1900. (Charges as per your current operator SMS rate).
- After which you will receive a Unique Port Code (UPC) from 1901 which will be valid for 15 days.
- Then visit any Reliance Mobile Store/ Reliance World or retailer and fill up the Customer Application Form (CAF) and submit your documents i.e. 2 passport size photos and one xerox of your Aadhar card or any of your ID proof.
- Now you will be issued you a new Reliance JIO 4G SIM card.
- After which within 7 working days (Sundays and National holidays will not be counted) your Reliance JIO 4G SIM will be activated.
Have a Look on: Reliance JIO SIM Running Out
Note: Till the porting process is complete, your current SIM card will show “No Service” and you can insert new JIO SIM card.
- On the activation you can enjoy your Reliance JIO SIM services.
- For any assistance you can call on 18001003333(toll free).
Though Reliance JIO 4G SIM is providing you Port Facility but remember as per the regulation if you want to do MNP your number should be 90 days old in your existing operator and also any type of loan should not be pending on your number at the time of MNP.
You Can Have Look On:
|List of Compatible Phones with Reliance Jio||Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans|
|How to Port Your Mobile Number to another Network||How to Port Your Mobile Number to another Network|