How To Downgrade Android Version
Do You Know How To Downgrade Android Version, If no then check out from here. You can downgrade android versions now in any Android software based device as we are here providing the year’s biggest tip and trick through which you can Downgrade or Back Update any android version. These tricks have been tried and are 100% working and works in any Android based phone of any brand like Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola etc. There are many people who want to downgrade Android Version because they think that the earlier versions of Android were far better than these ones. Here we go on a tour of downgrading the Android version. Follow up this page to see how to Back Update Any Android Version.
How To Downgrade Android Version
Here is the step by step procedure and the best way to downgrade Current using android software to the earlier version of android. These are the steps you should know.
Check Out! Best Alternatives to Kickass Torrents
Why To Downgrade My Current Android Version?
There are many reasons why people want to back update their Android versions. Every users has their own opinions and own comfortable zones. The main reasons for which people want to downgrade android versions are:
- The latest Android version may be consuming more battery.
- Or requires the internet connection to run the system applications properly.
- This version takes a long time in rebooting.
- Consumes RAM(Random Access Memory)
- Is making your Android Phone Slow.
- Or having Force close issues.
Note – Through the steps listed below you can downgrade:
- Android 6 to Android 5
- Android marshmallow to lollipop
- Lollipop to kitkat
- Or any other version you want to downgrade.
Steps To Follow Before Downgrading
Here are some pre requisites steps that you must follow before Downgrading Android Version:
- Backup Photos Music and Videos
- Backup SMS and call logs.
- Backup Applications Data.
Note – These steps are just for prevention because data may not be lost but still prevention is better.
Downgrading firmware is not as easy as upgrading.
The Guide To Downgrade/ Back Update your Android Device
Here is the simplest and easiest stepwise guide to downgrade/ back update the currently running Android version:
Look Out! 5 Best WhatsApp Alternatives
- You just have to connect your Android Smartphone with the PC/Laptop and enable USB Debugging.
- Go to the Smartphone’s settings and hit on the last option of about phone.
- There will be an option of’ BUILD NUMBER’. Tap the build number button 7 times and a new option of developer options.
- Go to developer options and enable OEM unlocking.
- Now Download Android SDK on your PC and install it.
- Now, open My Computer > Properties > Advanced System Settings> System Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.
- Now, Click on Path > Edit.
- Enter the name of the drive, where you want to install Android SDK and send it to your Android Smartphone.
- Now Reboot your Android Smartphone by pressing + Volume Button + Home Screen Button+ Power Button.
- Now your phone will be rebooted in recovery mode.
- Now you are there and have downgraded the android version.
All these methods listed above have been tested and then listed above are tried and tested on many android products of many brands and this has been found as the best and easiest procedure to Downgrade the android version.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|Most Romantic Things to Say To Her||Future Technology That Change the World|
|Beautiful Things That Have Happened||What Happens on Internet every Minute|
|Positive & Negative Traits of your Zodiac Sign||How To Create A Paytm Account|