Google’s PhotoScan App Launched
In 21st century everyone has Smartphone’s with camera which can store up to thousands of digital pictures in it. But what about your old printed pictures with the memories. Google has developed a new app Google’s PhotoScan App which was launched on 15th November 2016 through which you can scan your old printed photographs. Google has made it too easy to convert your old printed photographs into Digital photographs easily through this application. This newly launched application by Google is available on both Android Google Play Store and IOS as well with name PhotoScan by Google Photos. Here are your all questions answered about the newly launched Google’s Smartphone application.
Google’s PhotoScan App Launched
New Photoscan Appplication By Google
How To Download This New App?
- Simply go to the Android Play Store/IOS store and search for the Photoscan by Google.
- After the details of the application are opened hit the Install button.
- After the application is downloaded install it.
- Then watch the application tutorial carefully
- Now you are ready to use the application.
Google launched this application because there are trillions of printed photographs which people want to become online because printed photos tends to showcase more important moments with the memories. There are some ways to turn your Printed photos into digital through Scanner or clicking a picture but these does not give a perfect picture. So Google invented a powerful application to convert the old printed pictures into digital easily.
Look Out! Google India Customer Care Number
How This Application works?
When you will launch the PhotoScan application by Google in your Smartphone you have to give the application the permission o use device camera and space. After allowing that the application will take you directly to phone’s camera viewfinder. After placing the printed photo in the front camera you are ready to take the digital picture of old printed photo easily. These are the steps.
- Place the camera in front of the picture.
- If the light intensity is low open the flash.
- A frame within picture will appear.
- Position the photo within the frame.
- Hit the white photo capturing button to start.
- You will see the four white photos on the mid corners with arrows in the photo.
- Take the focus to those four white circles by moving the phone.
- After the photo has been done the successful tick mark will appear and the photo will be saved.
- You will be surprised when you will see the picture quality and the mastermind app capability as the edges will be automatically detected and will be automatically cropped by the PhotoScan application. There is also a option of editing the picture after capturing. You can adjust the corners of the picture and rotate the picture after capturing. The picture will be saved to your phone gallery and you can share it as you want.
Why To Only Choose This PhotoScan Application?
There are many alternatives of this application like Photomyne, Shoebox, Heirloom and other but still PhotoScan comes out to be the best among them because PhotoScan stitches all the pictures together in a single image and produces the image without a glare. Other applications may crop or straighten the picture but none of them combines multiple angles to remove the glare. To upload these images automatically to gallery you need to have Google’s Photo App installed in your phone.
This is the information about newly launched Google’s PhotoScan App through which you can Now Scan Your Old Photographs into digital photograph and can save your all old and new pictures in the Smartphone. For latest updates and information go through the other links provided on this page.
You Should Also Follow Up To See!!!
|Mind-blowing Things Inside Google’s Office||How to Spot Fake Apps in the Google Play Store|
|7 Reasons to Buy the Google Pixel & Pixel XL||Google Play Customer Service Number|