File Online Complaint In Consumer Court
Consumers who have any problem related to the quality of brand, product or service, can File Online Complaint in Consumer Court. But the big question arises is how to file online complaint in consumer forum. As there are different types of complaints that can be filed by the Consumers depending on the specific issue.
Either you can visit the concerned consumer court and submit the complaint with necessary documents or you can easily register a consumer complaint online. So to know the procedure to fill online complaint form in consumer forum India read the below given step by step process.
We all are consumer of goods and services in some way or the other and it is our right to complaint under the Consumer Protection Act. If you find yourself being exploited by manufacturers and business against High prices, underweight and under measurements, violent behavior, unnecessary conditions, non-natural scarcity etc. then file an online complaint in consumer court. There are some laws which protect the consumers to some extent that we’ll discuss in this page…
File Online Complaint in Consumer Court
Check Out! Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee
For filing consumer complaint the government has created a website called the Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Centre i.e. core.nic.in. you can file a complaint with the help of grievance redressed system run by the Consumer Co-ordination Council and supported by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India.
How To File An Online Complaint In Consumer Court? (Step By Step Procedure)
Following are the Step by which customers can file an Online Complaint in Consumer Court –
- Log on to the Official Website at core.nic.in
- Then go the consumer complaint section and press link to Register as consumer as shown below –
- Select the complaint type, if you want to file a complaint regarding Products / Service Provider / Others then select the 1st option.
- After this, you will get a user registration form. You have to fill this online registration form with the name, email, address and phone number of the complainant, and an user id and password have to be created.
- If you want to file Complaints under Emblems and Names then you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumers can file multiple complaints using the same log in and you can track it online. You can file the complaint online in both Hindi and English.
You May File A Complaint In Consumer Court For –
- Duplication of products
- If price are more than the MRP
- Overcharged by the Retailer
- If the product is expired
- If Quantity is low
Consumer Court Customer Care Details
- Address – Department Of Consumer Affairs, Krishi Bhawan. New Delhi – 110001
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Phone Number – 1800-11-4000
- Timings – All Days Except National Holidays (09:30 AM To 05:30 PM) OR
- SMS Number – 8130009809
File Online Complaint in Consumer Court FAQ’s
#1. Who Can File A Complaint In Consumer Forum?
A simple answer to this is “only consumer” can file a complaint in consumer forum. If under the Consumer Act any person is termed as a consumer tehn he/she can make a complaint. The following are the persons who can file a complaint under the Act
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
- A consumer
- Any voluntary consumer association registered under the Companies Act, 1956 or under any other law for the time being in force
- The Central Government or any State Government
- One or more consumers, where there are numerous consumers having the same interest.
#2. What Are The Issues To Consider When Filing A Complaint?
These are some of the issues that are to be consider when filing a Consumer complaint –
- Check where the jurisdiction would lie and then ascertain the value of the claim.
- File your complaint depending upon the amount of money or compensation you want from the opposite party for the deficient service he has provided you or for the defective product that you have been sold.
- It is important to note that most Judges in these courts will be able to tell if you are unnecessarily filing a complaint & are just trying to make a quick buck.
Do You Know! How To Take Talktime Loan
So it is the right of consumers to stand against the malpractices followed by traders. In this article we have given you knowledge of how to file online complaint in consumer court. Consumers are the king of the market so fight for your right…