EBay Customer Care Number
Ebay is an American E-Commerce and online auction hosting website. It is a huge subsidiary with a multi million dollar business. It operates in more than 30 countries. Being such a huge subsidiary there arise a need of EBay Customer Care Number and People who were willing to know about the EBay customer now there is no need to go here and there as here we have mentioned the all contact details like eBay.in 1800 Toll Free 24 Hrs Customer Support Number, customer care no, E-mail, social links and Reviews.
It is a multi billionaire company which operates in 30 countries. It is one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world. Here users can buy and sell vast products and services. Anyone either a buyer or seller is familiar with the name Ebay as it has a large consumer base over the country. From eBay you can buy from a needle to an airplane.
It offers many product and services. While exchange of the vast amount of products and services through online portal there are chances of some mistakes related to the delivery of product, mode of payments or any other problem. In those cases there is need of customer care contact numbers as you cannot solve the problem online. So here we have taken initiative to serve you the all EBay Customer Care Number.
EBay Customer Care Number
This Ebay contact number is open 365 days 24hrs and you can contact this number anytime and from anywhere. This EBay Customer Care Number is going to help you to contact and connect with their representatives who will assist your in getting your queries solved.
Ebay Toll Free Number – 1800 209 3229
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, United States|
|CEO||Devin Wenig (Jul 20, 2015)|
|Founded||September 3, 1995, San Jose, California, United States|
|Customer service||1800 209 3229|
|Revenue||8.59 billion USD (2015)|
|Subsidiaries||StubHub, Half.com, Auction Co., GittiGidiyor|
You May Like To Read! How To Talk To A Customer Care Executive
Ebay Head office
Listed below is the head office address of the company. If it is easy to contact them via the mail then you can also opt for this mode by sending them mail at the given address.
eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400063, Maharashtra, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
#1. How Do You Answer A Question?
To manage your auto answers:
- Hit my eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
- Place your pointer over the Account tab, and then click Manage your communications with buyers.
- Hit the Edit link next to the Manage questions and answers heading.
- Select a topic to see the auto answers.
Check Out! Difference Between Warranty And Guarantee
#2. How Do I Post A Question?
- Sign in to eBay.
- Hit Answer Centre in the drop-down menu under Community at the top of most eBay pages.
- Click the topic that interests you.
- Under List of Questions, hit the Ask New Question link.
#3. How Much Does It Cost To Sell?
This is the basic fee to list an item – normally a flat 35p per item. However, you can list up to 20 items a month (at any start price) without paying any charge. Final value fee. If and when an item sells, you have to pay a flat 10% of the final sale price, including postage.
#4. How do I find an eBay valet?
After that date, you get 60% of the final selling price for items under $50, 70% of the final selling price for items between $50 and $200, and 80% of the final selling price for items over $200. You can learn more about eBay Valet by visiting the program’s landing page at sellforme.ebay.com
#5. How To Return An Item?
If you are not satisfied with the product than you can refund, replace, or exchange your product. Read the below given steps:
- Search for the item in My eBay under Purchase History
- Then from More actions drop-down menu, select return this item
- After that fill the reason for your return
- Then hit on return and you will get an Email or Message on the number you have registered.
#6. How To Upload Photos?
To add photos to your listing follow these steps:
- Hit on the Add/Edit photos button from the Add photos section of the listing form
- Hit the Import from web link
- Now select the photo you want to upload, and enter the URL in the field indicated
- Then hit on the Import button to copy your photos. Your photo will be uploaded
#7. How To Cancel An Order?
In case you want to cancel eBay order than follow these steps.
- Sign in to your eBay account and hit on “My eBay” on the toolbar
- Hit on “Purchase History” in the sidebar to display your recent purchases. Select the item you want to cancel
- Hit on “More Actions” in the item listing, and then select “Resolve a Problem.”
- Select “I Want to Cancel a Purchase” and then hit on the “Contact Seller” button. An eBay message
- window will be opened, addressed to the seller. Type a message telling reason for your cancellation.
- Then “Send” it. If the seller confirms your cancellation reason than you will get an Email. Reply to that Email from eBay, if you don’t respond than your request will cancel.
#8. How To Track Order?
You can check the shipping status of your item:
- Sign in to your “My eBay” account to check status of your order.
- Hit on the Purchase History link on the left side of the page.
- Locate the item in the list. Tracking number for an item has been given by the seller. Hit on the tracking number and see the package’s shipping status.
Must Check: Online Shopping Websites Customer Care Numbers
#9. Paying For Items
Its Customers can pay through various mediums like
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
To speed things up in checkout, you can:
- Save your payment details
- Pay with PayPal every time
#10. How to Cancel Bid?
Being a seller you find sometimes uncomfortable selling your products to certain people. It has a solution to this; during an auction you can see the username of all bidders.
Check Out: Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In India
Blocking Bidders And Buyers
- Sellers can add the usernames to a blocked list of whom he/she doesn’t wants to send their product.
- Blocked members can’t bid on or buy your items till you don’t allow them or remove from the list.
- It has provided you with the facility of blocking up to 5,000 usernames.
- By default, blocked members can contact you about your listings. You can change this setting by going to the account my eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Buyer Requirements.
#11. How To Sell An Item?
EBay sellers can send their item in three simple steps
- List and sell it– selecting a few pictures of your item and choosing a selling format and then listing your items to sell.
- Ship it- After the item is sold the second step is to drop it in the mail. To get discount on shipping put Ebay label.
- Get paid- sign up for PayPal for free as this is the fast, easy, and safe way to get paid on.
|For Direct Contact, check||Ebay Customer Service Number|
Some Social Links
Through these social links you can easily bridge between the company and yourself and regularly know about the regular updates and information related to them.
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/eBay
- Twitter -twitter.com/eBay
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/ebay
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/ebay/
All these useful EBay Customer Care Number and contact details are going to help you contact Ebay through all possible modes. If you need some further assistance related to EBay Customer Care Number then you can also visit their official website. You can also book mark this page to see all the latest updates regarding these post.
You Should Also Put An Eye On This!!!
|Shopping Hacks Which Will Help You Save Money||Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Number|
|Snapdeal Customer Care Number||Amazon Customer Care Number|