BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number
For the ones who need customer care assistance, here’s 1800 BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number, email address, short codes and other important details is just for you. BSNL Maharashtra Customer Service Toll Free Help No is available 24×7 to provide information about prepaid, postpaid, broadband, latest plans and offer details.
If you are facing any queries concerning the services of the company, you can call on BSNL Mobile Customer Care Number Maharashtra. Those who are residing in Amravati, Akola, Aurangabad, Beed, jalna, Latur, Wardha, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Nashik, Kolhapur, Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Satara, Panaji, Margao, Ponda, Mumbai, Nanded, Osmanabad, Nagpur and other cities of the region can send their doubts via online mode by sending an email on the respective email address.
BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number
BSNL Broadband Customer Care Number Maharashtra
|Services||BSNL Broadband Customer Care Number Maharashtra – For any Enquiry|
|BSNL Landline Customer Care Number Maharashtra: Landline Call Center||‘1500’|
|BSNL Mobile Customer Care Number Maharashtra all India Helpline No||‘1503’|
|WLL/WiMax Call Center (BSNL Wimax Customer Care Maharashtra)||‘1502’|
|BSNL Broadband Helpline||‘1504’|
|MPLS Help Desk||Number ‘1800-425-1957’|
|BSNL Prepaid Customer Care Number Maharashtra (Broadband)||‘1800-424-1600’ & ‘1800-424-1601’|
Check Here: BSNL Broadband Customer Care Number
BSNL broadband Maharashtra Customer Care No
- Maharashtra BSNL Customer Care Number: 1500/1800-345-1500 (BSNL Landline Customer Care Maharashtra/Broadband) / 1503 (Mobile)
- BSNL Customer Care Number Maharashtra Toll Free Number: 1800 180 1503
BSNL Maharashtra Helpline Number For Other Networks
- BSNL Customer Care Maharashtra Number: 9422024365 /9422124365
Also Check: BSNL Customer Care Toll Free Number
BSNL Maharashtra Chat Support Email Address
- Email Id for Redressal Of Consumer Grievances: [email protected]
- Customer Care Email Address (Payment Related Only): [email protected]
BSNL Maharashtra Official Website
BSNL Maharashtra Appellate Authority
|Name of PG Appellate Authority||Address||Phone|
|Sandeep Agarwal, PGM(CFA)||Admn Bldg., O/o CGMT, 2nd Floor, A Wing, Santacruz west, Mumbai – 400054||022-26619001|
Follow BSNL Maharashtra On Twitter
This is how you can connect with the company on twitter! You can follow Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on TWITTER by going through the below placed few simple steps or by visiting the company’s official website.
- Login to your twitter account
- Next you are required to search for BSNL Maharashtra official page in the search bar
- After your search is completed you have to press on follow button which is displayed on the top right corner.
Know Here: BSNL Prepaid Plans
Follow BSNL Maharashtra On Facebook
You can follow the official webpage of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on facebook and fetch latest details related to its prepaid, postpaid and broadband plans and offers. To follow BSNL on FACEBOOK you are advised to visit the official website of the company or follow the below placed steps:
- Login to your facebook account by entering your email id and password
- Next you have to enter BSNL Maharashtra in the search bar and press the enter key
- On the official page of the company, press “Like” or “Follow” button
- Finally you are connected with Bharat Sanchar Nigam on facebook
Toll Free Numbers / Short Codes working in MH Telecom Circle
Dial the following numbers in case of Assistance/ Help without paying for it (from BSNL telephones):
|BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number: Call Centre Helpline Numbers|
|Mobile GSM Services||1503|
|Emergency Helpline Numbers|
|BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number: Services related Helpline Numbers|
|National Directory Enquiry||1583|
|Change number announcement||1951 – 54|
|Public Grievance Cell Maharashtra Telecom Circle||12727|
|Do Not Disturb||1909|
|BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number: Helpline Numbers for Other Services|
|Medical Advice Service, Govt. of Maharashtra||104|
|Emergency and Disaster Management||108 / 1077|
|Women Crisis Response Centre||1091|
|Kisan Call Centre||1551|
|Maritime SAR (Search and Rescue operation) Emergency services to Indian coast guards||1554|
|UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)||1947|
|Election Commission of India||1950|
|Aaikar Sampark Kendra of Income Tax||1961|
|Blood bank information Service||1910|
|Children in difficulty/ Child Distress Service||1098|
|AIDS help line service||1097|
|Dial a doctor||1911|
|Maritime Search and Rescue control room of coastal guard||1718|
|Catastrophe & Trauma service||1099|
|Natural disaster control room||1096|
|Earth-quake Help line service||1092|
Check Out: BSNL USSD Codes
Share Your Valuable Feedback!
You can share your experience about the company’s prepaid/ postpaid or broadband connection by visiting the official website of the company or by PRESSING HERE. If you choose to visit the official website:
- Hit on feedback link which is given at the bottom of home page
- Now on the new page, enter Captcha and submit it by pressing “Submit” tab
- However, if you are not able to solve Captcha, reset it by pressing “Reset” tab
- Next you have to fill the feedback form and after furnishing the form, submit it
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. Does the company provide handset?
No, the handset has to be obtained by the customers as per his/her requirements and preference. To grab information about handset related issues, kindly go through the instruction manual offered by the manufacturer.
Type of handset
- Any standard GSM handset
- Currently the service is accessible in 900MHz range.
- In near future, a range of 1800MHz range will be available in major cities or towns of India.
Do You Know: How to Write a Complaint Email to Customer Service
#2. What is a SIM card?
It is a small pre-programmed chip, which gets inserted into the smartphone or cell phone, and it contains subscriber information that facilitates interaction between the subscriber and the mobile network.
#3. What is the Type of 3G Express Card?
- Merlin X950D Express Card 3G data card
- Merlin XU870 Express Card 3G data card
- Option Globe Trotter Express 7.2 3G data card
- Option Globe Trotter Express HSUPA 3G data card
- Sierra Wireless Air Card 880E 3G data card
#4. What are the Models of 3G Data Card offered by the company in Bundling Scheme
- USB Type MMX 300G
- Micromax MMX 300G
- Micromax E156G
- Huawei E156 Huawei E176
- Huawei Option 210
- Capital (Option) Option 315
- Capital (Option) SimU6T
- Capital (Simcom) SimU9T
- Capital (Simcom Express/PCMCIA Option GT Express
- Capital (Option) SIM Express 7.2
- Capital (Simcom)
#5. How to make call to landline operator?
If you want to make a local call to a landline operator, dial STD code of the place with the number you wish to dial.
#6. How to make calls to a pager operator?
In order to make calls to a pager operator, just dial the local city code with the pager number you want to convey your message.
Get Best Answer: How to Talk To a Customer Care Executive
#7. What are the common access codes for Voice Mail?
- Common Access MSC code and 17000 (ex: 9415017000) from DTMF PSTN phone.
- Direct Access: 17000 from mobile handset (MS).
#8. What is voice mail facility?
By using this service, customers will be able to receive voice message when the cell phone is busy or switched off.
Note: This is all about BSNL Maharashtra Customer Care Number, for more updated details go through the Official Website.
Have A Look On Below Shared Links
|BSNL 10 GB Data per Day Plan||BSNL Mobile Caller Tunes|
|Best BSNL Broadband Plans For Home||BSNL Starts 4G Services|
|BSNL Internet Configurations Settings||BSNL Rs 99 Unlimited Plan|
|BSNL Launches Unlimited Broadband Plan||BSNL Broadband Apply Online|