Birth Certificate Lucknow
Birth certificate is the most important proof about the identity of the person. To know about Birth Certificate Lucknow read the page completely. In this page we will provide you the details about Lucknow Nagar Nigam, how to obtain Online Certificate and many other things related to birth certificate. It is important for one to have his/her birth certificate because it is the proof of one’s birth, it is to be needed while taking admission in school or college, for acquiring their voter right and many other rights. It is also needed while obtaining Government-issued identity documents like a driving licence or passport.
In India, it is obligatory under the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969 to register every birth with the concerned State/UT Government within 21 days of its occurrence without the birth certificate one would not get the citizenship of India.
Birth Certificate Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh is the most populated state of the country containing 75 Districts with 18 Divisional Headquarters, and urban populations of 4.44 crores. It has 635 Urban Local Bodies:
- 14 Municipal Corporations commonly referred to as Nagar Nigams
- 195 Municipal Councils commonly known as Nagar Palika Parishads
- 426 Nagar Panchayats commonly known as Town Areas.
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
This e-Municipalities Central Application has been conceived and launched in order to give services to citizens of Uttar Pradesh and Employees of Urban Local Bodies i.e. Birth certificates registrations are also done here.
Documents Required for Birth Certificate
- Both parents birth certificates
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Proof of birth letter in hospital
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
Obtain Birth Certificate in Lucknow
To Obtain the Birth Certificate in Lucknow, the persons required to register Birth are:
When a child is born in a house:-
- Head of the house or nearest relative of the head of the House or oldest person in the family
Press Here to See: How To Apply for Duplicate Birth Certificate
When the Birth has taken place outside the house:-
- In a Hospital/Health Centre, Maternity Home or other like institutions: Medical Officer Incharge or any officer authorised by him
- In a Jail: Jail Incharge
- In a Hospital, Dharmshala, Boarding House: Person Incharge
- In a Moving Vehicle: Person Incharge of the Vehicle
- Found deserted in a public place: Headman of the Village/Incharge of the local police station
How to Obtain Online Certificate in Lucknow?
To obtain online birth certificate in Lucknow you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly visit to the official website that is e-nagarsewaup.gov.in
- On the home page, select “Birth certificate” under “Services For Citizen” section.
- After that a new page will be open as:
- Now press on “Apply for Birth Certificate” tab as mentioned above.
- A page will be open with application form, fill it carefully and shown below:
- At last recheck the form and hit “Submit” Button.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Find Out: How to Change Name on Birth Certificate
We have provided all the information related to Birth Certificate Lucknow. For any query or complaint regarding the page comment in the comment section of the page………….