Birth Certificate Ghaziabad
Birth certificate is an important document that records the date of birth of the child. To know about Birth Certificate Ghaziabad you must go through this page. We will update you with how to get your online status, how to download the application form in Ghaziabad, Address of Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam etc. As we all know birth certificate is needed in several purposes and is mandatory for admission in school, for voter id, for establishing a marriageable age acquiring license and passport etc. So it is important to acquire it.
According to the reports, in Ghaziabad from 15 July 2014 it was made mandatory to register the birth online by all the hospitals. After the registration, the hospital authority issues the birth certificate to the parents. After which the parents can submit application to Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad for approval of name in the birth certificate.
Birth Certificate Ghaziabad
Documents Required for Birth Certificate
- Both parents birth certificates
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Proof of birth letter in hospital
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
Document required for those who were born prior to 15 July 2014
- Hospital birth report
- One passport size photo of mother and father (each)
- ID proof of both father and mother
- Address proof of father or mother
- Normally 1 month time is required to get the birth certificate
- Approval of name takes 7-10 days time
Birth Certificate Offices (Nagar Nigam) Address in Ghaziabad
|City Government Office||Address||Contact|
|Nagar Nigam||Sector 10, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201012||098182 23259|
|Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam||Navyug Market, Naya Ganj, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001||0120 279 1418|
|Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Office||Ghaziabad nagar nigam office, loni road, Loni Rd, Om nagar Mohan Nagar, Shibbanpura, Uttar Pradesh 201007||0562 409 0200|
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
How to Obtain Online Certificate in Ghaziabad?
To obtain online birth certificate in Ghaziabad you must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation that is nagarnigamghaziabad.in
- Then on the home page you will see “Services” tab on the menu bar, when you move your curser on that you will see a drop down list from which you have to select “Online Birth/ Death Certificate”.
- On the new page, choose “Birth Certificate” under “Service for Citizen” section.
- Now press “Apply Birth Certificate” in the new page.
- Then a new page will appear with an “Online Registration” form, fill your complete details in that and submit it.
- After submission of the application form take its printout for the further use.
Do You Know? How to Change Name on Birth Certificate
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam
- Toll free contact: 1800 1803 012
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have provided all the necessary information regarding Birth Certificate Ghaziabad, its required documents, Address, online application forms etc. Hope you are satisfied with the information shared by us, for any query or complaint regarding the page you can comment in the comment box.