Birth Certificate Agra
Birth certificate is one of the important documents issued by the government that certifies the birth of a child. To know about Birth Certificate Agra read this page. Here, we have given you birth certificate application form, agents, Agra Nagar Nigam Online Application form & Agents, its procedure etc. As per the provision of Registration of Births & Death Act, 1969 Birth certificate has become an important document and is required at every phase of life like admission in schools or college, hospital benefits and more.
Birth certificate provides information regarding child birth date, place of birth, gender, child name, Address, Birth Certificate Number, Registration Number etc. Through this article we will go through Birth Certificate Agra, how to apply for New Birth Certificate in India. as well as obtaining it for a new born baby. As an identity proof it is well needed in every phase of your life; applying for admission in schools or college, in claiming hospital benefits and also claiming for property or establishing the property.
Birth Certificate Agra
Documents Needed For Birth Certificate
- Parents birth certificates
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Proof of birth letter in hospital
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
Nagar Nigam Official Website: www.nagarnigamagra.com
How to register?
- First of all issue the letter from the hospital stating all the details of your child’s birth
- Then you have to do is the registration
- You need to fill the registration form given by the registrar nearest to you
- After filling the form, you need to submit the form in the office of the local authorities. The authorities will then do a proper verification with the hospital
- Then, you need to visit the nearest District Statistical Officer and then check the details of your registration. You need to pay Rs 5 for the copy of the certificate in the statistical office.
Press Here to See: How To Apply for Duplicate Birth Certificate
Agra Nagar Nigam Online Birth registration Procedure
#1. Visit the official website www.birthdeathagra.in, on opening it a page will appear like this:
#2. This is the home page for Agra Nagar Nigam online birth certificate registration, now hit on the option you want apply for i.e.
- Registration of Birth & Death Certificate
- Verification of Birth Certificate
- Add Child Name
- Hospital Registration
Check Out: How To Apply For New Birth Certificate
#3. After selecting for the option you need, fill the user name and password to get Log In. for example if you want to fill hospital registration for birth & death certificate, then this page will appear:
#4. After that you will get the list and choose child name, than fill the information you are asked to fill and get the work done.
So, we have given you all the information regarding Birth Certificate Agra. For more information visit Nagar Nigam Official Website given to you. For any query or complaint regarding this post you can comment on the below given comment box.