Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans

Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh PlansAll Aircel Prepaid Customers belonging to Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh state are here by informed that all Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans details are mentioned on this page. From this page, you may get all latest information of Aircel mobile prepaid recharge offers, Top up plans, SMS packs, 2G/3G/4G internet recharge plans, tariff Plans  of Aircel for Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh zone. This page contains all updated details of Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans. Customers who are in search of best prepaid plans of Aircel of Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh region, can check the below section and choose the ideal one plan which fulfill your requirement and give you benefit.

Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans

Aircel Top up Recharge Plans

Talktime (Rs)Service Tax (Rs )Amount (Rs )

Aircel 3G Plans

First Recharge after starting 3G

Data BenefitTalk Time Video Call MinsSms BenefitValidity Amount (Rs.)
200 MBRs. 50/-20Local and national SMS:
1 month132

Aircel 3G Combo Plan

3G Data BenefitTalktimeVideo Call MinsSMS (Local & National)Validity Amount (Rs.)
45 MBlocal Aircel to Aircel: 45 mins451 month153

Simple Value Plan 3G

3G Data BenefitTalktimeVideo Call MinsSMS (Local & National)Amount (Rs.)
1 GB per month
200 MB per month after 3 months
1400 mins(1000 mins for Chennai/ROTN)1002500499/-

Aircel Start Up Kit

Start up Kit Rs.10

Talktime Value (Rs.)Validity Period (days)Amount (Rs )

Aircel Tariff Plans

Local Calls (Rs./min)
to Aircel mobile1.00
to other mobile1.00
to landline1.00
STD Calls (Rs./min)
to Aircel mobile1.50
to other mobile1.50
to landline1.50
ISD Calls (Rs./min)
Zone 16.40
Zone 29.19
Zone 315.00
Zone 445.00
Zone 5100.00
Zone 6500.00
Roaming Benefits
Romaing Benefits for 90 daysIncoming free while Roaming on Aircel network in UP, Maharashtra for 90 days

FR 49

Talktime Value (Rs.)Tariff ValidityValidity Period (days)Amount (Rs )


First Month2000 All local Sec
Second Month3000 All local sec
Promo offerAll local onnet calls: 1p/sec
all local offnet & all STD calls:1.2p/sec
SMS100 local SMS for 60 days
Post 365 days, all local calls 1Rs/min & all STD [email protected]/min.

Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator which was come into existence in the year 1999. Chinnakannan Sivasankaran, as regional player in Tamil Nadu was established this company with objective to become leading player in providing Mobile satisfaction to huge number of people. At Present, Aircel has spreads across almost the entire length and breadth of India. Aircel Company is India’s 6th largest GSM mobile service provider and it has subscriber of 83.04 million. In 2005, 74 percent stake of company was bought by Malaysian Telecom Company i.e. Maxis Communications and the remaining 26% stake are held by Sindya Securities.

In August 2014, Aircel was launched 4G services in Tamil Nadu and Jammu & Kashmir state and after that it became only private telecom operator offering all 3 existing technologies in these markets which is 2G, 3G and 4G. Customers, you can obtain all information of Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans from the above section of this page. Visitors, if you have any query about Aircel Prepaid plans of Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh state then please leave your query in below comment box of this page. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

Note: You can obtain more details of Aircel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh Plans, through this Official Link.


Leave a Reply